Junte-se a nós. Rejoignez-nous. オーディション情報. Lavora con noi. Γίνετε μέλος. Alăturaţi-ne.
HOW OUR CO-OP WORKS.
OR: WHAT WE EXPECT.
We are a co-operative agency. In short, our artists also take on the role of agents.
We work together to get each other work.
- Working 2 days a month as an agent from home. (Don’t worry, we provide all the training!)
- Supporting the agency with your skill set for 2-3 hours a week. That can be finance, marketing or whatever you want it to be. Have a look here to see what each of us are doing at the moment.
- Mandatory online monthly meeting.
- Monthly contribution of £13 per actor to cover the agency’s recurring costs.
- Our commission rates are set at the lower end of CPMA brackets, which means the agency takes 10% on most jobs.
WHAT YOU GET.
OR: THE GOOD STUFF.
- Full command over your career: With our decade of expertise in this business we advise and support you, but we’ll never tell you what to do. It’s up to you whether you want to be put up for that commercial or do TIE or not. YOU choose what path your career takes and you’ll never be submitted for work you don’t want to do.
- Valuable insight into the industry’s workings: You see what castings are out there, what the industry is looking for right now, how your colleagues work & book work, and what casting directors need to do their jobs.
- A network of like-minded proactive peers who understand your dreams and goals, and help you achieve them by sharing knowledge and resources. That means: freebies and help with your personal development, whatever that might mean for you. We have people who are experts in dubbing, producing, branding, combat, self-tapes… We also have a recording studio available! Have a look here for more details.
- And lastly, YOU can be that person. With who you are and all you’ve learnt so far, you can help other members in our collective and ultimately shape the future of the agency.
How to get in touch
Please send us an email to email@example.com with ‘JOINING’ in the subject line, including…
- Your Spotlight link, or your up-to-date CV and a recent headshot.
- Your showreel or an invitation to a show. If you don’t have either, two contrasting self tape style scenes work, too.
- Being international, we also need to hear you speak in your native language. If this is not already on your reel, please send us a short clip of you talking, about anything really.
- Lastly, please tell us, in a few words, why you’d like to join our agency and what skills you bring to our team.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!